Friday, December 19, 2008

Sat. 12-20-08 BOOT CAMP

Sat. 12-20-08 BOOT CAMP: Two Teams

We'll miss you Sandra- This one is for you!

Truck Push:  One team in front and one team in back. Two people from the team in back push the truck 40 yrds then two people from the other team push the truck back 40 yrds. The first 4 people that pushed the truck will then run 1 lap around the building (get ready to repeat another round)

 

Tire Flips:  200lb. tire 10 flips/team with two people flipping back and forth to each other. Then lateral shuffle to end of parking lot and back. Repeat 2 more rounds.

 

Both Teams: 1 min. / exercise, 20 sec. rest then repeat 2 more rounds

Push Ups + Band Rows + Jump Squats (or squats)

1 comment:

  1. I'm in. I think I want to take another shot at Murph. But I will do what I need to do!

    ReplyDelete