Saturday, October 15, 2011

For SALE- FAST GSXR 600 - $5000 (Cape Coral, Fl)

Selling my 2004 GSXR 600.
It runs strong and fast. It has full carbon fiber Micron exhaust headers back.

Sounds great!

Bike has 22,106 miles on it. Bike runs perfect.
Has clean Florida title in hand.
Milage may change as I ride it on the weekends.

NO JOY RIDES without cash in hand!!

Good:
Strong breaks front & rear
k/n air fliter
Full carbon fiber Micron exhaust headers back
Sliders
Rear seat comes with bike
Carbon Fiber locking gas cap
Carbon fiber trim on handle bars
Serviced and oil changed 3 months ago (Needs service at 23,000 miles)
Rear tire Dunlop Sport Max (Due for new tire in another 500 miles)
New front tire Metzler Sport (3 months old)
Chain, front and rear sprockets are 3 months old (Approx. 1000 miles on them)

Really fast, very realiable.
Top Speed 170 mph

Starts up every time. Never let's me down!

Never dropped, raced or stunted.  Adult driven!

This bike has never failed me. Selling to upgrade to a 1000 c.c..

$5,000.00

GET IT NOW!!

You can call or text Jerermy at 239-851-3940. This is my business/personal phone for CrossFit Thoroughbreds.
If I don't answer please leave a message and I will get right back to you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment