Friday, September 26, 2008

Up for the CHALLENGE??

Hey CrossFitters, 
 
I've got an idea. 
 
I want you to jump on a weight scale right now. (Or as soon 
as possible) 
 
Check your weight today and then try this challenge. 
 
Don't drink any calorie containing drinks for the entire 
long weekend. (Fri. night through Tues. morning)
I know that seems like forever but I know you can do this. 
-NO POP 
-NO JUICE 
-NO WINE 
-NO BEER 
-NO ALCOHOL PERIOD 
 
Just water, green tea and black coffee. 
 
And don't even start with me about the long weekend bull. 
I've heard it all. Just excuses. You'll live through this I promise.
 
What's more important to you, having a beer on the long 
weekend, or getting yourself into a smaller pant size
leaning out, feeling better and becoming healthier? 
 
Try my challenge, do it for yourself, do it for your 
health. 
 
Weigh in again on Tuesday morning and see how much of a 
difference cutting a huge amount of liquid calories can 
make. You'll be surprised and HAPPY!!
 
I want to hear how it goes. Post here with your results.
Show me you have what it takes. 
 
See you at the gym 
Jeremy

3 comments:

  1. Did anyone even do this? LOL! I didn't cheat! I had Mint tea at Blu.. unlike some others....... I just don't have a scale at home to weigh myself or I'd post the results... but I highly doubt I lost or gained any as I don't drink most of those drinks. It's my snacking on junk food at work I gotta work on... doh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it would be interesting to see if anyone would give it a try. Of course no one did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. “An idea that is developed and put into action is more important than an idea that exists only as an idea.” ~Buddha

    ReplyDelete