Sunday, September 28, 2008

Thanks for coming

Hey CrossFitters,

Thank you to everyone that turned out last night for our CrossFit Night Out at Blu Sushi. We had a great group of 30+ CrossFitters and guests that enjoyed plenty of free sushi and great drink specials.

To my CrossFitters that brought a guest last night I would like to say thank you for spreading the CrossFit word and helping to build our CrossFit community.

I'd also like to give a special thank you to Peter Schmid, the owner of Blu Sushi and one of our CrossFitters for hosting this wonderful event.

Thanks again for coming out and get ready the our next CrossFit Night Out in October.
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for inviting me! I hope to convince some LCSO guys from the courthouse to come out Saturday so y'all are gonna have to show them a "good" time! :) I can't convince Stacy to come back though! She secretly plots to hurt me at work for making her go that one day... *glances behind her shoulder*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed it. I look forward to having some new recruits this Saturday. Tell them to be prepared to work hard. No Slackin'.

    ReplyDelete