Monday, September 29, 2008

Tues. 9-30-08 W.O.D.:

Tues. 9-30-08: (Complete 3 rounds in 40 min.)

 

1-Lap Around the Bldg.

10-Alt. Arm/Leg Pike Touches (each side)

Row 500 m. Sprint

30 GHD Sit Ups

Bike 1 min. up & 1 min. down

10 Burpees

2 Minute Salad33

Most readers here understand the concepts behind the Primal Blueprint, but some seem to be concerned about the amount of time it must take to prepare PB-style meals every day. Nothing could be further from the truth. My 4-egg breakfast or protein shake take but a few minutes. My evening lamb-chop or grass-fed porterhouse with steamed veggies is complete in under ten minutes. But my fastest meal is also my favorite (and probably healthiest). That, of course, is the “2-minute big-ass salad” I have every day. I’ll show you how easy it is to make in the following video. I’ve also done the fitday.com analysis and it’s pretty impressive: 588 total calories. 37 grams of protein, 40 of fat and only 27 of carbs…and that’s probably my highest carb meal of the day!




2 Minute Salad from Mark Sisson on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment