Saturday, August 10, 2013

Cordula's Goodbye!

To my Crossfit TB Family

As you have probably already heard I've started a new chapter in my life! I hereby apologize for taking this long to inform you! I was waiting for everything to be finalized before doing so.
 
I  have made the very difficult decision to take on a new challenge in co-owning and managing the Anytime Gym on McGregor Blvd, the gym that started my career in the fitness industry. That being said I will always be a part of Crossfit Thoroughbreds and continue to work out with you guys - maybe even a little more!!:-) and coach as much as my time allows!:-) 
 
It has been an absolute pleasure to work with all of you over the past few years and I promise you are being left in very capable hands. Much of what I know about coaching and running a gym  I've learned from working with Jeremy! Hands down the most knowledgeable coach I know!  Darian is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to Olympic & Power lifting! (...and self image...sorry Darian...jk) Mike is learning very quickly and has become an inspiration and a big part of the family! I don't know anybody else that happy and motivating at 6 in the morning as well as 7 at night!
 
I wish each and everyone of you all the best in the world and will miss you very much. 

Don't be strangers and keep in touch!:-) 

Cordula

No comments:

Post a Comment