Tuesday, April 3, 2012

100% of customers would recommend CrossFit Thoroughbreds to a friend

Groupon customer feedback. Great responses so far.
Customer Feedback
Created with Raphaƫl 2.0.0
100% of customers would recommend you to a friend.
(5 responses)

Comments (3 total)



  • Go for it! What have you got to loose?? Just give yourself time to progress, and don't be afraid to try something new, many of the exercises are things I've never attempted to do before, or, in some cases, even seen done. But they show you how to do it step by step.
    April 1, 2012



  • You guys are awesome!
    April 1, 2012



  • I just bought my CrossFit Groupon and went to my first class. The staff was awesome. They really focused on making sure I understood the program and excersies. What I really liked was there focus on form. (Helps alot to prevent injuries!) I would highly recommend it and can't wait to go back!
    March 28, 2012
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment