Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Save $$$ on Gas! Get this CBR F3

Selling my 96 CBR F3. It's a 600cc & runs strong and fast. It has full Devil exhaust headers back. Sounds great. Bike has 20,400 miles on it. Bike runs perfect. Has clean Florida title in hand.
NO JOY RIDES without cash in hand!!

Good:
Strong breaks front & rear
k/n air fliter 2 months old
Full carbon fiber Devil exhaust headers back
Carbob Fiber locking gas cap
Carbon fiber look tank protector
Serviced and oil changed 2 months ago (Needs service at 23,000 miles)
New rear tire 3 weeks old (ContiMotion 160/60 ZR17)
Front tire has good tread (ViperSport 120/60 ZR17)
Chain is 4 months old

Really fast, very realiable. Starts up every time. Never let's me down!


Bad:
Missing upper left fairing cover see photo (New one on Ebay is around $60-100)
Fairing was missing when I bought the bike.
Fairings have some minor cracks & scratces but that is to be expected. The bike is 20 years old.
New fairing kits on Ebay are around $500


This bike has never failed me. I want to keep it but I need to buy my son a car for his 18th Birthday.

I'm asking for $2,200 obo

You can call or text Jerermy at 239-851-3940. This is my business/personal phone for CrossFit Thoroughbreds.
If I don't answer please leave a message and I will get right back to you.



























































No comments:

Post a Comment