Friday, April 30, 2010

We have a space to train!

Hey CrossFitters,



I have spoken with CrossFit Estero and unfortunately we could not come to a reasonable business agreement. So we will not be going to train with them next week. On a good note. One of our CF members AnneMarie has offered to have us come train at her home on Mon., Wed., & Fri. mornings at 7:00am until we get the new gym up and running. She has 2 acres of land in the back of her house so we'll have plenty of room as well as a two car garage we can use. This is only a temporary fix and may not be ideal for most of you. But for those of you that are interested I will be charging $100.00 cash for the month to continue training.


I will set up the workouts in a Boot Camp fashion. Kettlebell training, rowing, running, body weight training, team workouts, core work and plyometric conditioning. Similar to the way we have been training for the past several weeks.

I am still in the process of working with several investors to get us in the new gym. This may take a few weeks to pull off so I ask that each of you please be patient and understand that I am doing my best to move this along as quickly as possible.

We will begin training at AnneMarie's home beginning May 3rd at 7:00am. Should you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at 239-851-3940 or at crossfittb@yahoo.com .


Please RSVP your spot by Sun. 5-2-2010 5pm.


I would like to have an idea of how many people will be coming so I can plan appropriately.


Training: Mon. Wed., Fri.


7:00am


$100.00 cash for the month


AnneMarie's Home Address:
1576 Beechwood Trail
Ft. Myers, Fl. 33919

239-895-8015

Click here for map
Off of College Pkwy & Whiskey Creek.


Thanks and I hope to see everyone on Monday morning.


Have a great weekend,

Jeremy Barnett

No comments:

Post a Comment