Sunday, November 22, 2009

CrossFit Cook Out

WOW!
What an awesome party today. I had a great time with everyone. Thank you soooo much to everyone that came out to celebrate with me and espeacially to Josh and Lindsay for hosting the party. You guys did an amazing job today. I am so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life.

Thanks for all the love and support,
Jeremy

CF Fat Fall Off Fitness Challenge Winners!
Indira-2 nd Place, Julie- 3 rd Place
Coach Danny
Janet- 1st Place & Coach Jeremy


Erika, Claudine, Lisa, Sarina

Adrian & Presley

Julie & Jeremy


Nick "The Thinker" & Josh
Claudine & Lindsay
Josh the "Master Chef"
Philip & Rhoda
Wayne & Spencer

The Birthday Kettlebell
Donna, Janet, Lynne, Julie
BIG D, Jeremy & Nana-Marion
Jeremy & Lindsay
Lindsay & Julie

My family:
Mom-Regina, Me-Jeremy, Nana-Marion, Son-BIG D
and my Dad-Steve

Danny & Carmen

BIG D, Danny, Carl

My B-Day KB Cake.

Philip, Jeremy & Carl

Josh & Lindsay

Janet, Josh

Danny, Carmen, Donna
Josh, Lindsay, Danny, Carmen, Julie, Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment