Wednesday, May 20, 2009

FREE 30-Day Healthy Recipe E-Book

Are you bored with your current diet? Tired of trying to think of new healthy recipes? Well here's a way we can help each other. For the next 30 days I want everyone to send in one healthy recipe, a picture of yourself and short description of why this is your favorite healthy recipe.

Would you like to receive  a FREE 30-Day Healthy Recipe E-Book? Well here's your chance. 

Each day for the next 30 days I will post one new recipe to my blog page.
I will create a 30-Day Healthy Recipe E-Book from each of these entries and send everyone their  free copy for participating.

Start sending your favorite recipes now and get ready to receive yourFREE 30-Day Healthy Recipe E-Book.

I can't wait to see what you come up with. I'm getting hungry just thinking about this.

Thank you,
Jeremy Barnett

No comments:

Post a Comment