Friday, February 13, 2009

Refer 3 Earn a Year FREE!

“I Need Your Help to Help You!"
I think you can help me with a problem I have. I don't know if you realize it or not, but marketing for new clients can be pretty expensive. And after I spend all that money on marketing, I'm still not guaranteed to get one single new client. "Word of Mouth" marketing is still the best type of marketing. And frankly, I'd rather reward you for sending me new clients than spend all my money on radio or newspaper. Many happy clients have mentioned that their friends, acquaintances, and family members have expressed an interest in improving their health and fitness. With this in mind, I came up with my...
Evolved Athletics Referral Reward Program!
Here's how it works:
Refer 3 earn a year FREE! Just bring in your friends, family, coworkers, etc. to me by the end of the 2009 calender year and you'll receive your 2010 membership FREE! 
A whole year free and a savings to you of $1200.00!
(Refereed clients must join Evolved Athletics for a period of 90 days for you to be eligible to receive your 2010 EA membership free)

I know that I don't have to offer rewards for referring friends, but I think it's important to show that I value you as a client and appreciate your referrals.
When you think about people that you might refer, keep these ideas in mind:
People you work with.
Friends listed in your cell phone.
Neighbors.
People you know from your hobbies and other interest.
Family members.
People you do business with.
People who attend your church

Hopefully, this will give you some ideas of people you know to refer. If you just spend a few minutes thinking about it, I'm sure you'll come up with quite a few people you know who would like to experience all the benefits that you've experienced from working with me.

I've included a Referral Form to help you jot down the people you think of who might be interested in finding out more about my services. Feel free to make more copies of the Referral Forms if needed, or you can just use a regular sheet of paper.

Thanks for your help!
Sincerely,
Jeremy Barnett
Client Referral Form
Please use this form to write down any referrals you have for me. This form makes it easy for us to keep track of your referrals and make sure you get credit toward the Referral Reward Program. Feel free to call me at 239-851-3940 if you have any questions.

Your Name:_______________________________________
Address:_________________________________________
_______________________________________________
Phone Number:____________________________________
E-Mail:__________________________________________
Referral Information
Name:_______________________________________
Address:_________________________________________
_______________________________________________
Phone Number:____________________________________
E-Mail:__________________________________________
Best Time To Contact:________________________________
Check One:
_____ Yes, please contact the above referral. I have already talked to them and they are expecting your call. Feel free to use my name when you call.
_____ No, please do not use my name when you contact the above referral. I have mentioned your service but have not mentioned that you will contact them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment