Thursday, February 5, 2009

CrossFit Opinions

1.     What can we do to improve the quality of each class?

I think the "quality" is fine.


2.     What do you feel Jeremy Barnett, Danny Aguirre, Mehmet Cingoz, Jeremy Ridgeo and Nick DePaolo need to improve on professionally as trainers/coaches?

Little things go a long way. When announcing time (as in tabata's or similar drills) it is nice to have a little warning for stopping and starting. Little things.


3.     Are you interested in stretching classes?

Sure! As long as the class coincides with Crossfit and is convenient.


4.     Are you interested in martial classes?

Yes.


5.     Are you interested in sports conditioning classes?

I thought that Crossfit was a sports conditioning class?????


6.     Are you interested in powerlifting training?

I am slowly leaning into that direction. But, Crossfit is my main workout regimen and I do not believe I will do anything to change that.


7.     Do you want nutritional classes?

Not until I'm ready to change my eating habits.


8.     What more can we do to improve the CrossFit training program for our members?

I'm pretty happy for the most part. 


9.     How would you rate the gym on cleanliness  from 1 -10. (10 being the best)?

10! The thing is brand new.


10.                        Any other comments or suggestions?

I want to do a bear complex!


Joe L.





What can we do to improve the quality of each class?

Being as new as I am, at this point I'd say not much. Very impressed with the quality and personal attention at the classes.

What do you feel Jeremy Barnett, Danny Aguirre, Mehmet Cingoz, Jeremy Ridgeo and Nick DePaolo need to improve on professionally as trainers/coaches?

I've only met Jeremy and Danny but both are very professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and encouraging. Zero negativity or ego, which would have turned me off immediately.
 
Are you interested in stretching classes?

Absolutely! Stretching, yoga --anything along those lines.

Are you interested in martial classes?

Yes. Would have signed up already, but I don't want to over-do it right away!

Are you interested in sports conditioning classes?

Possibly.

Are you interested in powerlifting training?

Never was but after my session with Danny, I think yes.

Do you want nutritional classes?

Sure!

What more can we do to improve the CrossFit training program for our members?

Again, the Crossfit concept is so new to me, I'm not in a position to suggest any improvements. 

How would you rate the gym on cleanliness  from 1 -10. (10 being the best)?

10. Always very clean and tidy. Much nicer than the commercial places.

Any other comments or suggestions? 

I've never been exposed to anything like this before. You guys are offering an outstanding service for the price (especially my firefighter price!). The kind of personal attention you receive here is amazing and almost like having a personal trainer at every workout. Being as new as I am to the intensity of these workouts (Great, by the way!), it's hard for me to get in more than a couple times a week. But I look forward to being able to take advantage of the frequency of the classes once my body acclimates. I could go on, but I'll just finish by saying Thanks!

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment