As many of you know my son Darian (aka-BIG D) just broke 4-APA World Records, 4-APA National Records, 4-APA State Records and came in 1st Place in his age and weight class this past Oct. in the Tony Conyers 2008 Powerlifting Extravaganza.
He is now preparing for the R.A.W. United 2008 World Powerlifting Championships in Melbourne , Fl. Dec. 6th. In order for Darian to compete in this event he is in need of local business sponsorship.
Sponsorships will be used for:
- Competition entry fee $50.00
- Lifting Belt $60.00
- Lifting Singlet $40.00
- Hotel $200.00
- Gas & meals $150.00
Sponsorships start at $100.00/ local business.
Sponsors will receive:
- Their company name and logo (if logo image is provided) on the Training Ground Blog Page with the results of Darians' competition
- Company mentioned in all media articles, news and press releases
- Company name on Darians' competition t-shirt that Darian and myself will be wearing all weekend during the competition
- Company name listed in all promo video productions to be aired on YouTube and The Training Ground Blog Page as well as all local news and media productions.
This will be Darians' second competition and he is expected to break the R.A.W. United World Records, National Records and State Records in his age and weight class. With this expected win this will give him 8-World Records, 8-National Records and 8-State Records in two different Powerlifting organizations.
This will be an amazing achievement for such a young athlete with only two competitions under his belt. This will also be an incredible opportunity for local businesses to rally behind and support a young up and coming athlete in our community.
Please contact Jeremy Barnett at 239-851 3940 or at email@example.com for sponsorship payment details. Sponsorship payments are due no later than 11-17-2008.
Thank you for your support and sponsorships,
"Xtreme Fitness 4 Xtreme People"
Jeremy Barnett, ISSA-CFT, Founder