Saturday, October 4, 2008

Thank You CrossFitters

Hey CrossFitters,

Today I received a special gift from Julie Racicot-Taylor and my CrossFit members. Julie presented me with a beautiful hand made quilt with many inspirational quotes from my members and pictures of all the great moments we've shared in class. All of you have become family to me and I want each one of you to know how much you mean to me. I truly appreciate the time and energy invested in this gift and I will treasure this always.

Thanks for always being there for me Crossfitters,

Jeremy Barnett

4 comments:

  1. The quilt was pretty cool! You are one lucky guy.

    Now, I don't think I like you that much, but I'll give the devil his due. My health and well being has definitely been altered for the better since I found you. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome. You definitely work hard. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see a picture of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll work on getting a picture of it and post here.

    ReplyDelete