Friday, October 24, 2008

NO BOOT CAMP this Saturday 10-25-08

Sorry Crossfitters and Boot Campers. NO BOOT CAMP THIS SATURDAY.
I will be in Tampa this Saturday at the Tony Conyer's Powerlifting Meet. This is my son Darian's 1st powerlifting meet and we're pretty excited. 

He will attempt to break the 14-15 year old class:
*World Record for squat, deadlift & bench as well as total for all three lifts combined
*National Record for squat, deadlift & bench as well as total for all three lifts combined
*State Record for squat, deadlift & bench as well as total for all three lifts combined

He is currently Squating 380lbs., Deadlifting 435lbs., & Bench Pressing 265lbs.

Wish him luck. We'll see everyone back at Boot Camp on Saturday 11-1-2008.

Thanks for your support,
Jeremy Barnett

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Big D! I know you can do it! Keep us posted on how the shindig goes. I will be checking often.

    BTW, just because you weren't there doesn't mean we weren't there. I saw Melissa and Julie RT, and I worked out with the Bakers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hook a brother up already. What happened?

    ReplyDelete