Saturday, August 9, 2008

CrossFit Marines

Hey there,

 

Can’t believe I am just finding out about a Crossfit Gym in Fort Myers now. Damn!!! I am a Team Leader in the Marine Corps Reserve living here in the Fort Myers area and have been an avid Crossfit disciple for a year now. It has been some of the best training I have found for my Marines to get them physically prepared for our deployment. We were introduced to it while training with some brothers of ours from a West Coast SEAL Team last year.

 

We have been on the road for about 5 months getting ready to deploy again and trying to Crossfit has been almost impossible, almost. Just wanted to say that it is GREAT to know that there is going to be a place for me to train with fellow Crossfitters, when I get home next summer. We are not sure where we will end up yet but I can assure you that KB’s, rings, etc have already been packed. Keep up the good work and Semper Fi.

 

Chris

 

Facta Non Verba!!!

------------------------------------------------------

SSgt Christopher O'Brian, USMC

Firepower Control Team Chief / JTAC

4th Air / Naval Gunfire Liaison Company (ANGLICO)

“Lightning from the sky, Thunder from the Sea”

No comments:

Post a Comment